Tip for correct use of masks
- The size of the mask is suitable: it can cover most areas below the mouth, nose and orbit after wearing.
- Pay attention to distinguish the front and back of the mask: do not hang it on the neck when not wearing it, and do not wear it on the back because the back is often covered with dust, and direct contact between the mouth and nose is harmful to health.
- This product can be cleaned and reused.
- Do not use if you are allergic to this product.
- This product can’t protect against gas and harmful dust